Stanford Global Studies (SGS) invites faculty and graduate students from schools, departments, and programs across Stanford University to submit proposals for Global Research Workshops.
• Each workshop proposal should be around a transnational theme.
• Each workshop team should include a core group of faculty and advanced graduate students who will meet outside their departmental boundaries for interdisciplinary conversations.
• Organize nine virtual workshops around a transnational theme during the academic year, ideally three per quarter.
• Invite speakers from inside and outside the Stanford community to present and discuss current research.
• Publicize events to the Stanford community and to external audiences.
Up to four workshop proposals will be accepted, and each workshop will receive $8,000 for Winter and Spring AY22. Successful applicants will have the possibility of renewal for their awards.
The next Call for Proposals will be in March 2022, and each workshop will receive $12,000 for three quarters of support in AY23.
Applications are due October 15, 2021. Funded workshops will be notified via email no later than November 15, 2021. For more information about how to apply, please visit this website.
Please submit your application here by October 15, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact SGS executive director Katherine Kuhns at email@example.com.
© Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305.